To get started with your summer sangria party, stock up on a few bottles of Arbor Mist. It’s affordable, and there are a TON of flavors. I picked up Mango Strawberry Moscato, Raspberry Pink Moscato, and Blackberry Moscato. While any of these flavors would create a fruity sangria, I knew that the light flavor of the moscato would be perfect!
In a carafe, I combined moscato, a dash of sugar, lemonade soda, fresh fruit, and a shot of triple sec.
- 1 bottle of Strawberry Mango Moscato from Arbor Mist
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 oz of triple sec
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint of strawberries
- 1 pint of blueberries
- Sparkling lemonade soda (look in the beverage aisle of your local retailer for a lemonade soda)
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. Save half the fruit for garnish.
- Let chill in the refrigerator until flavors combine.
- Serve over ice and garnish with the extra fruit.
This sparkling sangria recipe has a bit of fizzy fun with the lemonade soda! For a sweet treat, use a strawberry to moisten your wine glass rim. Dip in sugar and enjoy!
Decorate your party table with extra fruit so guests can add additional flavor to their wine.
How do you make sangria?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017