Tequila AND champagne? I promise that you won’t be too hungover with just one (or two!) of these sweet drinks. While I don’t do tequila shots (anymore…), I don’t mind the occasional margarita with extra sugar on the rim or a tequila sunrise. However, tequila and pink champagne can combine for a sparkling cocktail that is perfect for Valentine’s Day!
If you have zero idea what to do this year for Valentine’s Day, why not craft cocktails together? Try my berry cherry cocktail or this RumChata pink drink along with this sparkling tequila cocktail! For this cocktail, grab a nice tequila along with a pink champagne. Verdi’s Raspberry Sparkletini is a brand I usually buy since it’s under $10 and really good!
Crushed ice is what makes this drink one of my favorites (anything with crushed ice just tastes so much better!) and sprinkles make this drink seasonal. Cheers!
- 1 ounce of quality tequila like 1800 Silver
- 3 ounce Pink Champagne or Rosé
- Crushed ice
- Tiny Candy Hearts
- Add tequila, champagne, crushed ice and tiny candy hearts in a cocktail shaker and shake it up!
- Pour into a chilled martini glass.
Use the sprinkles as a garnish. You could also use strawberry slices or fresh raspberries.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Learn How to Pick the Best Wood Door For Your Home - February 21, 2017
- Office Organization: How to Avoid Distractions to Get Things Done - February 21, 2017
- How to Create an Inspirational Office - February 20, 2017