In case you haven’t noticed, I’ve been way into RumChata lately. From RumChata hot cocoa to simple cocktails, I am realizing just how you can use it for almost anything. If you are looking for a sweet treat to share this Valentine’s Day, just add RumChata!
This easy to make dessert includes just about everything you could want in a Valentine’s Day dessert: cupcakes, frosting, sprinkles, and alcohol. Oh, and ICE CREAM!
RumChata is a Caribbean rum with cream, and it’s one of my favorite spirits at the moment. This recipe is essentially a two part dish since we use cupcakes for this sundae. You can use pre-made vanilla cupcakes or try one of my cupcake recipes first.
Chocolate syrup and whipped cream garnish this dessert, and it’s perfect for sharing. Consider making this together with your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day! Who needs presents? Just send over some RumChata and ice cream.
- 1 shot of RumChata
- Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Chips (make your own batch or use premade!)
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Pink & White Candy Sprinkles
- Valentine's Heart Candy
- Gather your ingredients. Bake box cupcakes and add chocolate chips. Or, use pre-made cupcakes. Wait until cupcakes are safe enough to handle.
- Squeeze chocolate syrup into the bottom of a glass.
- Next, crumble in the cupcake and add some pink and white candy sprinkles.
- Spoon in a layer of whipped cream.
- Use a shot glass to lightly drizzle half of the RumChata.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream add more candy sprinkles.
- Top with the frosted cupcake. Drizzle the other half of the RumChata.
- Finish with more candy sprinkles and Valentine's Heart candy.
It’s the perfect boozy dessert!
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Blackberry Kiwi Cocktail | Fresh Fruit Cocktail Bar - May 26, 2017
- Your Summer Pool Essentials | Pool Travel Printable - May 22, 2017
- How To Find The Right Fabric For Your DIY Project - May 18, 2017