Oh la la! RumChata has a pretty good reputation, but we set out to make it even better! How does one improve on perfection? Well, our inspiration was Valentine’s Day and we’ve given our beloved Rum Chata a total love makeover!
We added a bit of grenadine, and we were left with a sweet cocktail treat! We also added sugar-dusted strawberries and our favorite holiday candy.
To get started, gather your ingredients. Fresh strawberries get an upgrade with a bit of powdered sugar. I also made sure that I had grenadine on hand. Sometimes the best cocktails don’t require a lot of work, and this one only needed a few ingredients for an excellent flavor.
- 4 ounces RumChata
- 1 1/2 ounce Grenadine
- 2 -3 strawberries, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Valentine's candy
- Ice Shards
- Add RumChata to a small glass
- Add grenadine and stir until you get the perfect pink color.
- Top off with shards of ice.
- Garnish with sugar-dusted strawberries and your choice of Valentine's candy.
- To make sugar-coated strawberries, cut 2 - 3 strawberries in half.
- Place then in a small bowl and sprinkle with a heaping tablespoon of granulated of powdered sugar and toss.
Try adding chocolate covered strawberries for a different taste or top with whipped cream! The possibilities are endless.
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017