Looking for a holiday cocktail with a bit of a bite? You’re going to LOVE this peppermint fire cocktail!
Combine Fire Whiskey (or Fireball) with Smirnoff Peppermint Twist for a refreshingly crisp cocktail with a bit of a fierce flavor! Mint and cinnamon candies are fun garnishes, and crushed ice makes every drink more fun.
In a cocktail shaker add Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire Whiskey, Smirnoff Peppermint Twist, mint syrup, cinnamon candies and ice cubes. Use a mason jar and a striped straw for a fun party drink!
- 1.5 ounce Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire Whiskey
- 2 ounces Smirnoff Peppermint Twist
- 0.5 Mint Syrup
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon Candies
- Mint Sprig
- 2 ice cubes
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker add Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire Whiskey, Smirnoff Peppermint Twist, mint syrup, cinnamon candies and ice cubes.
- Strain into a chilled Mason-style glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a few more cinnamon candies.
You could also use a fun flavored vodka besides peppermint if you can’t find it during the middle of summer.
What’s your favorite holiday drink?
Clean Eating Christmas Guide
Download healthy Christmas ideas for creative inspiration for family get togethers. These recipe ideas are simple and easy for your busy holiday plans. Create a menu for Christmas breakfast, dinner, AND serve healthier desserts with these ideas.