Looking for a holiday cocktail with a bit of a bite? You’re going to LOVE this peppermint fire cocktail!
Combine Fire Whiskey (or Fireball) with Smirnoff Peppermint Twist for a refreshingly crisp cocktail with a bit of a fierce flavor! Mint and cinnamon candies are fun garnishes, and crushed ice makes every drink more fun.
In a cocktail shaker add Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire Whiskey, Smirnoff Peppermint Twist, mint syrup, cinnamon candies and ice cubes. Use a mason jar and a striped straw for a fun party drink!
- 1.5 ounce Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire Whiskey
- 2 ounces Smirnoff Peppermint Twist
- 0.5 Mint Syrup
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon Candies
- Mint Sprig
- 2 ice cubes
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker add Jack Daniels Tennessee Fire Whiskey, Smirnoff Peppermint Twist, mint syrup, cinnamon candies and ice cubes.
- Strain into a chilled Mason-style glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a few more cinnamon candies.
You could also use a fun flavored vodka besides peppermint if you can’t find it during the middle of summer.
What’s your favorite holiday drink?
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Blackberry Kiwi Cocktail | Fresh Fruit Cocktail Bar - May 26, 2017
- Your Summer Pool Essentials | Pool Travel Printable - May 22, 2017
- How To Find The Right Fabric For Your DIY Project - May 18, 2017