This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Sonoma-Cutrer Vineyards. All opinions are 100% mine.
Do you enjoy wine? If so, plan your next holiday party with wine as the guest of honor. Or, if you are shopping for a wine-inspired gift, keep reading for a few ideas. Whether you’re the holiday hostess or need a hostess gift, these ideas are perfect for your next vino soiree!
1. A nice bottle of wine. Sonoma-Cutrer Wines would be great served at a holiday party or as a gift for a friend during the upcoming holiday season!
Pair your favorite appetizers and fall dishes with Sonoma-Cutrer’s Sonoma Coast and The Cutrer Chardonnays and Russian River Pinot Noir Chardonnay and Pinot Noir to share with your guests or to give as a gift. Sonoma-Cutrer’s fruit-forward wines truly pair well with a variety of foods, so we will leave the pairing up to you and your taste buds! Shop Online for Sonoma-Cutrer Wines.
2. A quality corkscrew. This is a must have for any get together. It will be important to have one while you sample wine! Sonoma-Cutrer has been producing the finest quality wines since it opened as a vineyard company in 1973. Its foundation is built in the hillsides and rocky foothills in the region recognized as the Sonoma Coast Appellation – this region experiences long, even growing seasons thanks to the cool, foggy coastal climate. Sonoma-Cutrer wines express a partnership with nature and are exceptional, high-quality wines. Each Sonoma-Cutrer wine is a study in elegance and complexity, developing a distinguishing character and leading to a long, exquisite finish with beautifully balanced fruit and acidity.
3. Chalkboard labels. These are sold in the craft section and perfect for labeling your bottles of wine (if you wanted to give as a gift) as well as individual wine glasses when having a party. This way, no one gets their glasses confused. Don’t forget to grab chalk too!
4. Wine glasses. Clever wine glasses are all the rage right now, and you can certainly find one that matches your personality! If you’re crafty, make your own! Try grabbing a cheap glasses and hand painting them if you are so inclined.
5. Wine themed towels. These are great for cocktail parties or if you have a wine bar, you can hang them on it as well. And again, should you have to grab one and clean up a wine spill, you will have several on hand!
6. Wine themed placemats. I have been to several stores that carried wine themed placemats. These also can be used under your drinks and appetizers at your next party, or use them to keep surfaces safe on your wine bar. They are colorful and are easy to wipe clean.
7. DIY wine charms. Hit up the craft supply section for ribbon, wire, beads, and other items that can be easily crafted into wine charms. Get creative with your girlfriends and see what you can create to keep drinks straight!
8. Coasters! Shop a store that offers a nice assortment of coasters, perfect for keeping your tables safe. Find a coaster set on clearance but don’t like the patterns? You can always paint them or layer washi tape over them to create the style you want.
9. Cocktail snacks. Hit up the snack aisle for crackers to go with your cheese, cocktail peanuts, and other small snacks perfect for munching on with wine. And if none of these snacks sound good, there is always chocolate!
As for my own wine party, I was thrilled with the flavors of the pinot noir and chardonnay. I typically don’t love red wine, but the first impression starts in the nose with deep, dark fruit aromas of blackberry, dark raspberry, and black cherries, followed by an earthy, forest floor complexity and accented with hints of cola, tobacco, licorice, and baking spices. These are a few of my favorite things!
The chardonnay was a crowd favorite since it offered fruit aromas of Golden Delicious apple, Bosc pear and white peach are accented with oak spice, a hint of vanilla, toasted nuts, a light floral note and a touch of butterscotch. YUM!
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017