This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of NABISCO Cookies and Crackers. All opinions are 100% mine.
Break out the appetizers! It’s time to celebrate the holidays with NABISCO cookies and crackers. You can bring home the holidays with the ultimate party planner: a website with delicious and savory recipes perfect for holiday serving. Keep reading for a sweet onion dip and a few tips for how to set the table!
Holiday Party Tips
1. Create a menu and shop the sales. The best thing to do is use the seasonal sales to create a well-rounded holiday menu. Start off by visiting the NABISCO Party Planner to find recipe ideas! I found a sweet onion dip recipe that I re-created for my own party. You can also save $0.55 when you buy ONE (1) OREO Cookies package and save $0.55 when you buy ONE (1) WHEAT THINS Crackers or TRISCUIT Crackers. Find the coupons online.
This sweet onion dip can be made in a hurry and refrigerated before your big event. After cooking sweet onions in a skillet of butter, you add vinegar, mayonnaise, sour cream, and mustard!
Visit NABISCO Party Planner for the full recipe. Be sure to garnish with parsley and serve with WHEAT THINS Toasted Pita Original Oven Baked Crackers.
2. Once you have a simple menu, set the table. Use small bowls for simple dipping and colorful mismatched plates to add character to your table.
3. Let guests serve themselves. I usually create a pitcher of sangria and let guests enjoy their own drinks. Set out enough wine glasses and let guests add their favorite flavors to their unique sangria drink.
4. Decorate with flair. I like to use wrapping paper squares for placemats and burlap ribbons as table runners. It’s affordable yet fun for the holidays.
5. Make fun name cards for your guests. The great way to do this is with an online free service like PicMonkey. It’s simple to create! Use quotes and clip art to list your guests’ names.
Ready to host your own party? Download these free printables to get you started!
Holiday Hosting Party Checklist: Don’t forget the details!
I am thankful for…place cards. Print this PNG file out on 8 x 10 paper. Chop into thirds and place each one at each chair on the day of the big party. Add each slip to a thankful jar to read aloud after the meal!
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.