It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…break out the fuzzy boots and the egg nog. Though, if I have to be honest with you, I don’t typically like egg nog. However, add a bit of RumChata and I’m all about it! If you aren’t familiar with RumChata, it’s a YUMMY cream liqueur that you can use for a spiked cocktail. Last year I shared how to make a RumChata Hot Cocoa, and this year I have a fun egg nog recipe that is perfect for your next holiday party!
To get started, gather up a few ingredients. Whipped cream is a MUST! Egg nog, whiskey or bourbon, salted caramel liqueur, and a caramel sauce for garnish round out the rest of the ingredients.
Candy canes crushed on top of the whipped cream add just the right touch! So, let’s get ready to stuff your glass with this delicious yuletide treat.
- 2 ounces RumChata
- 2 ounces Egg Nog
- 1 ounce Bourbon or Whiskey
- 1/2 ounce Salted Caramel Liqueur
- 1 Candy Cane
- Whipped Cream
- Combine RumChata, bourbon, egg nog, salted caramel liqueur, and heavy cream in a Martini Shaker with 3 cubes of ice and shake, shake, shake and shake once more!
- Strain into a stemless wine glass topped with whipped cream.
- Crush a candy cane to garnish the drink.
- *Note: This blog post shows a "double." Your drink won't be so full!
Make sure to have a martini shaker, a strainer, and a stemless wine glass to re-create this holiday cocktail.
Clean Eating Christmas Guide
Download healthy Christmas ideas for creative inspiration for family get togethers. These recipe ideas are simple and easy for your busy holiday plans. Create a menu for Christmas breakfast, dinner, AND serve healthier desserts with these ideas.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Buying Flowers Online Is Easy If You Follow These Tips - January 8, 2017
- Starting Is Believing Florida Prepaid Twitter Chat - January 6, 2017
- 2017 Vision Board: Big Dreams + Goal Inspiration - January 1, 2017