This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Campbell’s Soup Company . All opinions are 100% mine.
I am so excited to share simple side dishes with you with Swanson® Broth! Over the next three weeks, I will be using Campbell’s products to share new and innovative recipe ideas. With Campbell’s new product releases, like this Swanson® Broth, these options will show you how to add flavor to your everyday meals!
Swanson® Broth is a go-to for so many at-home chefs! As a base for sauce, a soup starter or as a way to add flavor, cooks know to reach for Swanson. If you want to add a new taste to an old favorite dish, try swapping broth for water. This is one easy swap that I do often when I cook quinoa.
You can enjoy the same delicious Swanson® Broth taste but now with a measuring strip and screw cap for easy storage. Swanson broth elevates the flavor of my weeknight sides, and it offers the perfect balance of chicken, vegetables, herbs and spices rounds out the flavor of the food it’s cooked with. The simple, single-step solution replacing water with broth is a fun swap that I encourage you to try! Here’s a step-by-step recipe to get you started.
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 8 oz of feta cheese
- Olive oil to taste
- Add quinoa and chicken broth to a large pot on medium heat.
- Once it is boiling, you can reduce the heat and cover to cook for at least twenty minutes.
- Fluff quinoa with a fork.
- Stir in feta cheese and tomatoes.
- Toss with olive oil.
Be sure to follow @Swansonbroths online, and look for more delicious Campbell’s recipes to create your own flavorful recipes!
How do you cook with chicken broth? What’s your favorite quinoa recipe?
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Your Summer Pool Essentials | Pool Travel Printable - May 22, 2017
- How To Find The Right Fabric For Your DIY Project - May 18, 2017
- Is it Better to Do Your Own Landscaping or Hire a Professional? - May 17, 2017