This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #BestPlans4Fall #CollectiveBias
Autumn is basically the best time of the year. From pumpkin patches to corn mazes, there are so many outdoor activities that involve beautiful fall foliage and tons of creative family experiences. We always make sure to take family photographs during this time of year since the scenery is SO pretty. Whether you’re an avid photographer or a smartphone photography guru, try these festive fall ideas to create a beautiful backdrop for your photographs this season. Whether you already have a smartphone or need a cell phone with reliable coverage, keep reading for these inspiring ideas to boost your next photo shoot!
I have so much fun styling smartphone photos to share on social media, but I need a fast and reliable cell phone that is capable of posting these images online quickly. I tested out the LG Leon LTE on the Walmart Family Mobile plan, and I was impressed by Walmart Family Mobile’s 4G LTE service. It helped our family coordinate our holiday plans along with documenting our calendar through the app on the phone!
Walmart Family Mobile service is $29.88/month (for the first line) Unlimited Talk, Text & Data service plan which includes up to 1G of 4G LTE data. While I picked up this LG Leon LTE phone, they also had the Alcatel One Touch Pop Astro for $64.88.
Another plus for the LG Leon LTE? You can take selfies with gesture shot! How fun! So, whether you’re planning to go apple picking, head to a Halloween party, or just want to take creative photographs with your family, try these simple photo shoot ideas! Create your own fall scene and get snapping!
Fall Photography Backdrop Ideas
- Create your own fall scene. Pick up pumpkins, squash, and other fall themed vegetables to set up a spread that is worthy of its own photo!
- 2. Spice it up with a cinnamon broom. Who isn’t obsessed with these around this time of year? Use the broom for added decor in your photos.
- 3. Fall flowers are a must! Try sunflowers, red and yellow mums, or other colorful daisies. Get creative and let your photo subject hold a bouquet of flowers or use them to decorate your set.
- 4. Accent pillows can be a nice touch on your sofa, but they also are an adorable photo backdrop too! If you have little ones, especially babies, they can be used too.
- 5. Try colorful tablecloths and shower curtains. I use tablecloths and shower curtains all the time to add a pop of color to a photo.
I love to share seasonal photos on my blog and throughout all my social media accounts. With a fast smartphone like the LG Leon LTE, I can easily transfer my fall family memories to all my profiles in a hurry. I hope these ideas inspired you to take your own photos.
What fall photo tips do you have?
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Office Organization: How to Avoid Distractions to Get Things Done - February 21, 2017
- How to Create an Inspirational Office - February 20, 2017
- Give Kids A Smile: Free Bathroom Printables - February 20, 2017