This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BakeInTheFun #CollectiveBias
It is hard to not get excited about the arrival of autumn. Here in Florida we look forward to those cooler temperatures and brisk evenings. I find myself more motivated to take long walks since the humidity is lower, and the sky is just absolutely beautiful during fall. Even though the weather might be cooler, it is still hot. We enjoy blended beverages and cold smoothies, and I have the perfect apple treat to welcome fall for you! Keep reading to learn more about a fun fall sweepstakes too!
To create your own fall-inspired treats, stop by Walmart and take a look at their selections! I picked up M&M’s® Milk Chocolate Harvest, Mott’s® Apple Sauce Original 48oz, Snapple® Apple Single, and Pillsbury™ Supreme Creamy® Cream Cheese Seasonal Frosting 16oz for my seasonal cooking.
My fall favorites include apple picking, early mornings watching the sun rise, and enjoying our back to school routine. That’s why these ingredients are so crucial to your pantry this time of year.
Smoothies are a simple way to enjoy a refreshing snack, and I used three of these items to create an easy fall drink!
Combine Snapple® Apple with Mott’s® Apple Sauce Original in a blender.
Top with whipped cream and M&M’s® Milk Chocolate Harvest as a delicious garnish. The chocolate flavor pairs amazingly well with apple. Add more ice for a thicker consistency.
- Half a bottle of Snapple® Apple
- 1/2 cup of Mott's® Apple Sauce Original
- 10 ice cubes
- Blend ice, Snapple® Apple, and apple sauce together.
- Add more ice for a thicker consistency.
- Top with whipped cream and candy.
Be sure to check out other great MARS Harvest recipe ideas. I’d love to hear about your new favorite recipe!
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Your Summer Pool Essentials | Pool Travel Printable - May 22, 2017
- How To Find The Right Fabric For Your DIY Project - May 18, 2017
- Is it Better to Do Your Own Landscaping or Hire a Professional? - May 17, 2017