This is a sponsored conversation. All opinions are my own.
I recently shopped at Walmart to stock up on all our back to school essentials including Box Tops for Education specially marked products. While I picked up cereal and pantry snacks, I was thrilled to find these taco shells in a unique flavor (that also had box tops!). Keep reading for a spicy yet simple taco combination that is sure to sizzle on your weekly meal plan!
The secret ingredient of this dish are these amazing stand and stuff taco shells. I am all about crunchy shells (no tortillas here!), and it is SO awkward to make crunchy tacos as a dish at home. I used to have taco stands, but they never lasted. I now only buy this wide shells that stand up perfectly! Less mess and they are so tasty.
I bought these ranch flavored taco shells and was so excited that they had Box Tops for Education on them. I recently learned about Box Tops and everything they can do for our community, so I wanted to share just how to use them! Over 80,000 K-8 schools participate in Box Tops for Education, so it’s possible that yours does too!It is one of America’s largest school earnings loyalty program with each box top earning $0.10 for your child’s school. Schools can use Box Tops cash to buy whatever supplies they might need.
When I was shopping, I made sure to look for specially marked products. Not only am I feeding my family their favorites, but I am also giving back to my community!
So, let’s make these tacos! The key is to not overstuff them and let the ranch flavored taco shells shine through. I add sriracha to everything, and the combination of the cool ranch seasoning and the sriracha is awesome.
- Old El Paso Ranch Flavored Stand and Stuff Taco Shells
- Ground beef
- Shredded cheese
- Diced tomatoes
- Ranch dressing
- Prepare ground beef according to package instructions. Season with cumin, cayenne pepper, and garlic salt.
- Bake taco shells according to package instructions.
- Stuff your tacos with cooked ground beef, cheese, and tomatoes. Top with ranch dressing.
- Liberally add sriracha to the tacos.
This spicy combination is perfect for your next party or family dinner. It’s easy, fast, and tasty!
Do you collect Box Tops? What recipes can you create using their products?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Prioritize Your Goals - March 20, 2017
- Creative Ways To Eat More Fruits and Vegetables - March 15, 2017
- Eight Places To Visit During Your Honeymoon To Italy - March 14, 2017