I have been traveling this week, and it has been oh so much fun! While we didn’t have to drive far to enjoy our vacation, it is still a welcome change of pace. I’ve been able to read, write, relax, and nap. These things never happen! Today I want to share a few colorful back to school essentials that will be perfect for this fall. Not only are they great for back to school, but they are awesome on vacation!
1. A planner. Of course! You can’t skip a paper planner. No matter how much you think you will be using a digital calendar, there is something about a paper planner that helps you remember your to do list!
2. A wireless speaker. This thing is a must. Whether you want to listen to podcasts in the shower or stream your favorite movies with a louder option, it’s such a fun accessory to have.
3. Colorful notebooks. I try to carry 5″ x 7″ notebooks in my handbag so that I am always prepared. Sometimes my phone can be unreliable or in need of a charge, so I have to write down my reminders.
4. Comfortable shoes. Not only do you need them for travel, but it’s important to get a new pair of kicks for fall too. I’m majorly in love with my memory foam Skechers. It’s like I’m walking on AIR!
I haven’t bought Skechers in almost a decade, but they have really revamped their styles. These sneakers are so durable but also on trend for fall. I love how bright they are, and the laces were the right touch. For an extra punch of color, this pair also came with hot pink laces too.
In the spirit of comfort for fall, we made sure to get a pair of Vans for my husband too. Get inspired by what others are wearing and share your own #ohsofamous moments. #ohsofamous is a fun place to get inspiration, explore what others are wearing, and see the variety that Famous Footwear offers.
5. An electronic reader! My life has totally changed with this device. I can ready easier on the go, and I am never without a book.
To get inspired for the back to school season, pick up a few books on time management and productivity. They are my favorite things to read since the messaging usually motivates me!
What Famous Footwear shoes are you wearing this fall? How do you get ready for the back to school season?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Learn How to Pick the Best Wood Door For Your Home - February 21, 2017
- Office Organization: How to Avoid Distractions to Get Things Done - February 21, 2017
- How to Create an Inspirational Office - February 20, 2017