One of my goals right now is to eat more fruits and vegetables. I’m trying to not obsess over how many calories I eat or that I have a perfect meal three times a day. I’m looking to just eat clean and avoid processed foods. I’ve been going through the Blogilates beginners workout calendar, and I’m loving some of the inspiration that is over on that community. So, fresh fruit and exercise is on my daily agenda! One way that I’m squeezing in more fresh fruit is with this easy fruit sorbet recipe. A few simple ingredients and a food processor can create a creamy and sweet treat! It almost cures my ice cream craving. ;)
While you can make fruit sorbet with basically any of your favorite fruits, I decided to use blueberries and pineapple. I don’t particularly love blueberries unless they’re in a smoothie, so this was a good match for me. However, pineapple is my favorite fruit! I could probably live off of pineapples if it didn’t my tongue feel funny after too many slices!
I used frozen blueberries for this recipe, and I also mixed in a bit of honey. It’s a sweet combination that I will be re-creating again soon!
The beautiful color makes this look even more appetizing!
Easy Fruit Sorbet
- 1 pint of blueberries, frozen
- 1 C. of fresh pineapple
- 2 tbs. of honey (you can always do more to taste)
- Add the blueberries, pineapple and honey to a food processor or blender and blend well.
- Add 1/8-1/4 cup of water if the mixture is too thick.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the freezer until ready to serve.
Do you like blueberries and pineapple? What would you use for your fruit sorbet?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Cook, craft, and celebrate on a budget! From easy recipes to fruity cocktails, Sunny Sweet Days is a place to enjoy a sweet escape.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017