This conversation was sponsored by FitTea, but all opinions are my own!
It can be very overwhelming to try to squeeze in a workout on a hot summer day. I know that the Florida sunshine makes me want to just hide in the air-conditioning all day! However, the best place for me to work out would be outside. We have a treadmill out back, and I do like to walk around our neighborhood. It’s just WAY too warm right now. To help jumpstart my fitness this season, I’m looking forward to FitTea 14 Day Detox which features all natural ingredients. I’m going to drink a cup of warm tea each morning to help energize me and motivate me to get moving!
When I started my FitTea review, I didn’t know what to expect. I was looking for something to boost my metabolism, give me more energy to get through the day, and help me reach my goals. I also read that FitTea aids in digestive health and boosts fat-loss naturally in problem areas. What I didn’t expect was that I would like the taste so much!
I’m actually not crazy about the taste of some teas. I’m very particular with the flavor of hot or iced tea, but this tea was quite smooth. It is made with Organic Green Tea, Oolong Wu Yi, Organic Rooibos, Ginger, Pomegranate, Guarana, Birch, Stevia, Corn and Honey Powder. These ingredients offer a fast-working and natural detox. With all the junk food I’ve indulged in lately, my body NEEDS a detox for sure. These ingredients also offer other perks such as weight loss, increased energy levels, appetite suppression, and natural antioxidants. The stevia added a touch of sweetness that I like, and the honey powder was also noticeable! I usually add extra honey and sugar to my tea, so I was glad I didn’t need to.
I was most excited to see that this tea is all natural. Natural teas, like FitTea, have been used all over the world for thousands of years for weight loss and increased energy. It is a good complement to any fitness regime!
To recap, FitTea:
- Boosts immune system
- Promotes fat burning
- Promotes and soothes digestion
- Antimicrobial properties
And, I have to admit, I do feel refreshed when I drink a cup of FitTea. It’s a slight boost after a walk around the block or a way to wake up in the morning before hitting the treadmill. It has, so far, made me more inspired to reach my goals. It’s a 14 Day Detox that is doable and that made me happy. Sometimes fitness challenges can be TOO long that they are hard to keep up with. This one was just two weeks. I can drink tea for two weeks! And, I did.
I also focused on creating goals for my health these past weeks too. I started a fit journal to track my progress. Here are a few other ways to reach your summer fitness goals!
1. Try a tea detox. Use FitTea for 14 days to detox! This will be one of the easiest ways that you can jumpstart your plan of action. It’s simple to use, and the bag is portable. The packaging has a seal so you won’t have to worry about it going stale halfway through. You can also have a cup of hot tea in just minutes! I know that I have a pretty aqua teapot that makes me smile every time I go to make a cup of tea. Find a funny coffee mug or a cute tea kettle to inspire you to make your tea each and every day.
2. Keep a journal. Write down your most important goals. You can even use a page in your planner! Just get something that you will remember to use each and every day. Create a Google Calendar alert to remind you to write down your fitness stats or have an accountability partner to coach you along. Perhaps both of you can enjoy the FitTea and track your progress together!
3. Define your goals. A goal without a plan is just a wish. Have you ever heard that quote before? It’s awesome to have goals, but it’s even better to have a PLAN OF ACTION!
Create clear and specific goals. For example, I want to run a mile. Or, I will lose five pounds. Make your goals measurable and SMART!
4. Create an inspiration board. Use poster board or even Pinterest to create an inspiring place of curated content. What motivates you to get fit? Is it a healthy recipe that you love or an image of your favorite actress?
5. Get enough sleep. This is a big one. You can’t expect your body to perform at its best when it’s not having enough time to refuel.
Track your sleep (along with your food!) to make sure you’re getting enough nutrients and rest.
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.