You’re probably a Target fashionista already! It’s hard not to be when the merchandise is fresh nearly weekly and clearance items are not hard to come by. From colorful prints to classic basics, Target has basically everything you need to make a simple summer wardrobe on a budget. The best thing about shopping at Target? Their Red Card! I do hope that you have a Target Debit Card. It’s NOT a credit card, and it saves you 5% on all your purchases. You can also get free shipping! I suggest trying to buy some of these pieces online so you don’t have to scour the sales shelves.
Maxi dresses, simple flats, and fun accessories! If you read my last mix and match wardrobe post featuring Kohls, you noticed that I just donated NINE bags of clothing and shoes to my local charity. I have a LOT of room in my closet now for new summer clothes! Let’s take a look at what’s available:
- Xhilaration Tank Maxi Dress
- Mossimo Sateen Shorts, Orange
- Mossimo Woven Shorts, Black
- Merona Striped Chino Shorts
- Denizen Cropped Pull On Jeans
- Merona Button Back Shell Top, White
- Mossimo Lace Yoke Tee, Blue
- Button Up Blouse, Black
- Printed Crepe Shell Top, Floral
- Merona Embroidered Peasant Blouse
- August Moon Sleeveless Duster
- Mint Crinkle Scarf
- Annette Cross Strap Sandals
- Kendall D’Orsay Flats, Black
What are you wearing this summer?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017