I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for LANEIGE. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
It’s not too late to head to Target to snag a few last minute Mother’s Day gifts! I know we can all be procrastinators when it’s important to plan ahead, but Mother’s Day is all about spoiling the one you love so don’t delay one second longer! If you still need a Mother’s Day gift (or if you want to WIN a prize for yourself!), make sure to keep reading! I have a full review about LANEIGE skincare from Target, and there’s a flash giveaway too!
It’s not always about the cost of the gift, but there are so many ways you can make Mom feel special this holiday.
1. Make a beauty basket. Surprise Mom with a new skincare regime! I was lucky enough to receive a few LANEIGE products that are available at Target. I was SO pleased to sample products from the hydration trial kit. The Hydration Trial Kit features six LANEIGE products that help your skin concerns and includes deep-cleaning to intensive revitalization with skin-perfecting Mineral Water. The pouch was pretty cute too!
You can find the LANEIGE skincare line at Target stores and online at Target.com. It features products that help streamline your beauty routine and hydrate your skin! They have several products at affordable price points.
Whatever your skin concern, LANEIGE offers an innovative, advanced and dermatologist tested solution to address your unique skin needs. LANEIGE water science complex helps address all major skincare concerns, including age prevention, hydration, brightening, complexion perfection and sun protection through patented Advanced Water Science™ Technology.
One of my favorite products was the water bank moisture cream. The Water Bank Moisture Cream is clinically proven to strengthen skin’s ability to lock-in moisture for 24 hours with the help of patented Hydro Ionized Mineral Water and Biogen Technology. It went on silky smooth and made my skin feel so luminous!
What I really liked about the LANEIGE line was how easy it was for this busy mom to carve out time for my anti-aging beauty routine. I am the absolute worst when it comes to sticking to a skincare regime with an overwhelming amount of products to choose from. I am glad that LANEIGE has kept it simple for me!
Skip the trip to the beauty store and stock up on your favorite LANEIGE products while you are shopping for all your family needs at Target. LANEIGE products deliver luxurious results at affordable prices, allowing you to expect more from your skincare products while paying less. My favorite product? The BB Cushion!
Reduce your beauty pouch size by swapping your foundation, sun block, and primer with the LANEIGE BB Cushion, which protects and hydrates skin, while preventing shine and perfecting long-lasting coverage. I live in Florida so sun protection is SO important. In fact, it’s more important than wearing makeup! LOL I need to lather on my sunscreen anytime I head out, so I was happy for this medium coverage BB cushion. It’s also a beautiful piece of makeup!
It includes a puff and a refill in the full size package. I was majorly impressed.
I also am a sucker for masks and peels, and I was thrilled to try this one. The Water Sleeping Mask helps recharge dehydrated skin overnight working its magic while you sleep, so you wake up with radiant, younger looking skin. It went on smooth and did not weigh down my skin. When I woke up, I felt a noticeable difference. My face felt cleaner and looked like I had a nice glow. It was also somehow energizing. I can’t explain it, but it just put a little pep in my step!
Need more ideas?
2. Don’t forget a card! A card can go a long way. Even if it’s homemade, sometimes moms like to know they’re appreciated. I always love a handmade card from my son, and it shows how much he cares.
3. Flowers…well, more specifically, a fun plant. I love fresh flowers, but I also like potted plants. Bring on the tulips or dandelions! I love flowers that I can keep for longer than a few days.
4. A gift certificate for a day off. High on my Mother’s Day wish list is a DAY OFF. I want to be alone for 24 hours. Wouldn’t that be nice? ;)
5. Clean out her car or offer to run a few errands for her. One thing that I know about is being busy. It would be a huge relief to have someone run to the post office for me or to just pick up dinner. These small tasks can make a big difference in your mom’s day!
Want to win a gift for your mom or yourself? Enter to win a LANEIGE Advanced Hydration Trial Kit. Contest entrants are only eligible to win once per sweepstake, per household as part of a campaign sponsored by Influence Central. It’s a flash giveaway and ends on Sunday! You must reply on Sunday to send me your address and information so that I can claim your prize!
How do you take care of your skin? What are you giving your special someone this Mother’s Day?