This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MiFabuloso #CollectiveBias
Spring cleaning is a ritual in many households, and it is so important to have a plan! If your home is multi-level or has additional rooms for storage space (or a hidden office!), it is possible that you might miss some of these MUST CLEAN places. Keep reading for these tips to make sure you don’t miss ONE spot on your quest for a clean house for spring.
Before you start your quest for a clean home, be sure to stop by Walmart and check out the cleaning supply aisle.
The 56 ounce bottles last quite a long time too. The size (and the scent!) are reasons why Fabuloso® is always a go to cleaning tool for my home, and they totally help my home STAY clean too. The long lasting fragrance helps keep dog scents at bay. ;)
10 Things You Might Forget to Clean
When you’re in a hurry, you might overlook these spots in your home that need the most attention! You will feel so much more refreshed when your home is completely clean (especially after a good floor clean with Fabuloso®!), and these suggestions will help you remember what needs work. Make sure to mark these items off as you clean this spring!
1. Ceiling Fans. Our ceiling fans are almost ALWAYS on, so when we do turn them off…we are VERY surprised to see what is on the ceiling fan blades! Don’t forget to dust and disinfect your ceiling fans.
2. Baseboards. We clean the floors often, we clean the walls when necessary…but what about the baseboards? These can get very dirty quickly, so it’s important to not neglect them.
3. Appliances. From the microwave to the dishwasher, your appliances need a little love too. Wipe down all your appliances and also clean the INSIDE too. You can wipe down the inside of your microwave and your dishwasher. Don’t forget your refrigerator and disinfect the meat and vegetable drawers too.
4. Your coffee machine. Whether you have a single use machine or one that brews an entire pot, coffee makers need love too. Consider cleaning the machine and brewing a few empty batches to clean out the insides too.
5. Your front door. Did you ever think that your guests might notice that your front door is weathered or dingy with dirt? You can use your mop and Fabuloso® to give it a good wipe down!
6. Your garage floor. You spend a lot of time keeping your floors clean inside your home, but what about your garage? It’s almost our forgotten spare room for storage and laundry, so every so often it’s definitely important to clear it out so we can mop the floor in the garage too.
7. Bookcases. Books can collect dust, so give them a good cleansing every so often. Wipe down knick knacks too.
8. Your mattress. I’m sure we all change our sheets regularly, but do you really “clean” your mattress? Use a disinfecting spray and a fabric refresher to make it clean and fresh.
9. Cabinet doors. Wipe down the doors to all your cabinets. You’ll never know what kind of gunk is hiding in those nooks and crannies.
10. Front porch. Our front porch is actually tile, and we neglect to mop it! I recently realized that a few weeks ago.
So, spill. What part of your house gets forgotten about? Where do you need to clean?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017