There is never a dull moment when you’re a parent. From childbirth, toddler tantrums, to preschool, we have gone through many milestones in my son’s life already! I can only imagine what adventures the coming years will bring, and one challenge that we have already talked about is bedwetting. Enuresis is involuntary urination during sleep, and Pampers Underjams is here to help! Keep reading for a fun story book, a coloring book, and a few tips to conquer this season of your life!
One way to make this subject more fun is to create a bedtime routine. We are struggling with this since my kiddo likes to stay up late. He needs milk to fall asleep and this can lead to a bedtime mess. With the guidance of Pampers Underjams, here are a few ways to make this time easier!
1. Read a bedtime story. Get to know Sal the Sasquatch in this bedtime story book! You can download the PDF and print it out or add it to your tablet.
2. Avoid liquids before bed. This is one we struggle with since my little man is always telling me to refill his cup!
3. Use a product like Pamper Underjams. Pampers UnderJams will be a great help! Did you know 15% of children aged 5 wet the bed?
- Night wear leakage protection that features a NightLock ultra-absorbent core.
- ComfortWear quiet, cloth-like materials for privacy.
- Low waist so only your child knows they are wearing them!
4. Read these facts! Parents, we are not alone in this. Conquer bed wetting!
5. Color and share the story of Sal. Boost your child’s confidence and creativity with a coloring activity. Continue the story of Sal the Sasquatch with these coloring book pages. Download them below!
Don’t forget to visit PampersUnderJams.com where Moms like you can learn about enuresis (bedwetting), watch videos and read articles with helpful insights from Moms who are leading pediatricians – who have dealt with their own children suffering from bedwetting.
Have you had to deal with this? How do you boost your child’s confidence?
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Kid’s Bedrooms – Fun and Organized Can Coincide - June 25, 2017
- Closet Organizational Tips to Help You Make the Most of Your Space - June 24, 2017
- How to Save Even More With Amazon Prime - June 23, 2017