Every Sunday I have been sharing a few ways to take better photos. While the technical stuff is available on Google whenever you want to search for it, I’m trying to create a series of photo ideas for the everyday busy mom. Read more of the photography tips in my archives, and get ready for this sweet idea for the season.
Make your spring photos pop when you craft these Easter photo props for kids. With just some crafting foam and a few other basic supplies, you can make your own in just minutes. They are perfect for Easter parties or spring gatherings, and a photo booth is a sure way to keep your guests entertained. Here is how you can make your own for just a few bucks:
- Crafting foam
- Wood craft sticks or chopsticks
Begin by cutting out the shapes for the three main subjects of your photo props. For this set you are going to create bunny teeth, a carrot, and a bunny nose.
- Teeth: White foam, scissors, stick, glue. To craft the bunny teeth photo prop, cut out a white rectangle. In the center of the rectangle cut a thin triangle to create a gap in the teeth. Add a dab of glue to the back of the teeth and press them to the craft stick or chopstick.
- Carrot: Green and orange foam, scissors, stick, glue. To craft the carrot, cut a triangle out of the orange foam. Cut some green fringe and glue it to the top of the orange triangle. Add a dab of glue to the back of the carrot and press it to the craft stick or chopstick.
- Nose: Pink and white foam, scissors, stick, glue. To craft the bunny nose, cut out a pink oval or misshapen circle. Cut some strips from the white foam and glue them to the back of the circle. Add a dab of glue to the back of the nose and press it to the craft stick or chopstick.
Display your photo props in a glass or vase so guests can see them! Get creative with back drop ideas. Hang a floral shower curtain or a green piece of fabric for a background.
Are you hosting Easter this year? Do you set up photo booths for your parties?
Here are a few parties where I set up a photo booth:
Where is your favorite place to take photos of your kids? Follow along for more photography tips on Pinterest.
Follow Krystal’s Kitsch’s board >> Photography Tips on Pinterest.
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017