Planning a trip to Disney? Don’t forget to pack a few comfortable outfits! Florida can be HOT, but I’m not the kind of girl who goes to theme parks in gym shorts or yoga pants. I like to wear cool, flowy dresses or skinny jeans with a cozy tee. I prefer flats to sandals, and I always pack a cardigan. Sometimes it can get chilly indoors at restaurants, and I like to be prepared. One way to get prepared for a Disney World Vacation is with an easy one week’s wardrobe!
Pair colorful sneakers with denim and add a fun Disney tote to store all your essentials. Mix and match these items to stay cool during the springtime! I probably would bring a dress too for going out and a few tanks if you’re heading to Orlando in the summertime. It does get humid, but like I said, I really do prefer to be in jeans or a dress year round. As a native Floridian, I might just be used to the heat too!
- Olaf Summer Dreaming Tee (Target)
- Mickey Mouse Muscle Tank (Target)
- Tricky Mouse Baseball Tee (Target)
- Mickey Love Graphic Tee (Target)
- Minnie Mouse T-Shirt (Amazon)
- Merona V-Neck Cardigan (Target)
- Cherokee Coated Jeans (Target)
- Mid-Rise Bootcut Jeans (Target)
- Skinny Jeans, Black (Target)
- Mossimo Denim Jacket (Target)
- Ragstock Button Up Vest (Amazon)
- Mossimo Lunea Oxford Shoes, Red (Target)
- Merona Mallory Driver Moccasins, Brown (Target)
- Disney Pattern Handbag (Amazon)
Many of these items are now on clearance, so if you spot them, scoop them up!
What do you like to wear to Disney?
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Prioritize Your Goals - March 20, 2017
- Creative Ways To Eat More Fruits and Vegetables - March 15, 2017
- Eight Places To Visit During Your Honeymoon To Italy - March 14, 2017