Planning a trip to Disney? Don’t forget to pack a few comfortable outfits! Florida can be HOT, but I’m not the kind of girl who goes to theme parks in gym shorts or yoga pants. I like to wear cool, flowy dresses or skinny jeans with a cozy tee. I prefer flats to sandals, and I always pack a cardigan. Sometimes it can get chilly indoors at restaurants, and I like to be prepared. One way to get prepared for a Disney World Vacation is with an easy one week’s wardrobe!
Pair colorful sneakers with denim and add a fun Disney tote to store all your essentials. Mix and match these items to stay cool during the springtime! I probably would bring a dress too for going out and a few tanks if you’re heading to Orlando in the summertime. It does get humid, but like I said, I really do prefer to be in jeans or a dress year round. As a native Floridian, I might just be used to the heat too!
- Olaf Summer Dreaming Tee (Target)
- Mickey Mouse Muscle Tank (Target)
- Tricky Mouse Baseball Tee (Target)
- Mickey Love Graphic Tee (Target)
- Minnie Mouse T-Shirt (Amazon)
- Merona V-Neck Cardigan (Target)
- Cherokee Coated Jeans (Target)
- Mid-Rise Bootcut Jeans (Target)
- Skinny Jeans, Black (Target)
- Mossimo Denim Jacket (Target)
- Ragstock Button Up Vest (Amazon)
- Mossimo Lunea Oxford Shoes, Red (Target)
- Merona Mallory Driver Moccasins, Brown (Target)
- Disney Pattern Handbag (Amazon)
Many of these items are now on clearance, so if you spot them, scoop them up!
What do you like to wear to Disney?