Finding new ways to enjoy old favorites is one of my favorite ways to cook. I like to experiment with new flavors and foods to create simple meals that are tasty! When I saw that Boca Essentials had new products, I had to try them out. I’ve frequently made vegetarian dishes using random ingredients around my home, but the Breakfast Scramble Boca Essentials burger would be just perfect for my new brunch recipe!
The texture of eggs, the breakfast scramble burger, peppers, and extra cheese was a flavorful way to enjoy a mid-morning meal! Keep reading to learn more about Boca Essentials and to create your own special meal using their flavorful items.
- New Boca Essentials is a line of vegetable- and grain-based patties that offers a source of “complete protein” to people looking for meatless meal options. Complete protein refers to the nine essential amino acids that the human body needs, but cannot produce on its own.
- While many of these amino acids are typically found in meat, each new Boca Essentials flavor contains all nine, in the correct proportion, to offer a protein-packed and delicious choice for those looking for meat alternative meal options and energy to help fuel their days.
- According to research, 75 percent of adults are looking to add more protein to their diets, and the Boca Essentials line provides delicious options to consumers looking for good sources of protein in meat alternative products.
- The Boca Essentials line includes three bold new flavors, including:
- Breakfast Scramble with potatoes, scrambled eggs and vegetables
- Roasted Vegetables and Red Quinoa with brown rice
- Chile Relleno with green chile peppers, black beans and brown rice
- The three varieties of Boca Essentials are available at select retailers nationwide and can be found in the freezer case at grocery stores. A single, 10-ounce pack contains four patties and retails for $4.29.
- 1 Boca Essentials Breakfast Scramble patty, cooked and chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of cheese
- green and red peppers, diced
- Prepare Boca Essential burger according to package instructions.
- Cook two large eggs in a small skillet on low-medium heat. Use a whisk to scramble.
- Stir in the breakfast scramble patty until combined.
- Add extra cheese and peppers.
- Continue to stir until all ingredients are blended together.
- Serve warm!
The Boca brand was born when a chef in Boca Raton, Fla., perfected a veggie burger that was so good, he needed to set up a separate warehouse to meet growing demand. Since 2000, the Boca brand has been providing veggie burgers and meatless products to vegetarian and health-conscious consumers. As a native Floridian, I’m so pleased to see this brand comes from a city near my hometown!
How do you enjoy breakfast? Do you like breakfast patties or breakfast bowls?
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.