There is something peaceful about enjoying a fresh fruit smoothie on an early morning. Yes, I enjoy my coffee, but a fruit smoothie for breakfast seems to energize me in an entirely different way. I feel good about myself, I feel refreshed, and I feel motivated to conquer the day. Maybe it’s the dash of sugar or the sweet fruity taste, but there is something about a smoothie that leaves me wanting more. I used Foodie to curate a collection of fruit smoothies, and now I am inspired to break out the blender and get to mixing!
From green monsters to peach parfaits, there are so many ways that you can blend fresh fruit. One way that I tried this morning was with strawberries, raspberries, and grapefruit juice. It was a combination I had never mixed before, but the sweet (yet tart!) flavor will surely become a repeat.
I used frozen fruit and skipped the ice. I added Simply Orange Grapefruit juice, so it had a fun combination of flavor. All of the Simply Orange varieties are staples in my kitchen. I’ve whipped up awesome blueberry cocktails with the Simply Lemonade Blueberry blend (It was like a mimosa cocktail!). I always seem to find a use for them besides drinking them as is.
- 1-1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- ? cup Simply Orange Grapefruit Juice
- Place ingredients in blender and mix until smooth.
What’s your favorite smoothie?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017