Get ready for a tasty treat that looks and smells awesome, but it does WONDERS for your skin too! I have been experimenting with different sugar scrubs now that I have an essential oil kit, but this recipe calls for coconut oil! You can make a large batch of this to gift in cute jars for Valentine’s Day or Christmas, and you can also experiment with other spices or scents. Sugar scrubs are easy to make and enjoy, and this sugar scrub recipe will be SUPER fun to try this weekend!
To make your snickerdoodle sugar scrub, just try this easy sugar scrub recipe. You probably already have most of these ingredients in your pantry:
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 1⁄2 C. coconut oil
- 3 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl, mixing well.
- After mixing, add the mixture to your glass jars and seal shut.
*Makes approximately 12 oz and the mixture will last indefinitely. If any separation occurs, simply stir well.
You can present a portion of the scrub recipe in a cute glass mason jar and add twine or ribbon. These four ounce mason jars are my favorite!
Have you ever made your own beauty products before?
Need more homemade scrub ideas?
Recipes, Printables, + More!
Grab your free Clean & Organized Ebook when you subscribe. Look for weekly free printables available only to subscribers along with a community and more!
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Buying Flowers Online Is Easy If You Follow These Tips - January 8, 2017
- Starting Is Believing Florida Prepaid Twitter Chat - January 6, 2017
- 2017 Vision Board: Big Dreams + Goal Inspiration - January 1, 2017