Old Navy is the perfect place to find men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing that is both stylish and affordable. Even so, it is still great to save a little more money if you can, right? If you love shopping at Old Navy, take a peek below at ten ways to save money at Old Navy. Follow these tips so you can enjoy all of the great styles Old Navy has to offer…but for less!
1. Consider getting the card. Old Navy offers a credit card that comes with quite a few perks! Even if you don’t typically do credit cards, the Old Navy card is one to consider because the savings really are significant. You will earn a $5 reward for every $100 you spend, plus you will earn high value coupons, birthday freebies, and more.
2. Like them on Facebook. Be sure to like Old Navy on Facebook as they often post printable coupons good on your purchase. The deals change often, so by liking their page you can be sure to get notifications as they happen.
3. Shop online and save. Old Navy offers free shipping when you spend $50 or more on their website. Shopping online and earning free shipping not only saves you money, but time and gas as well. You can even use coupon codes (found directly on the webpage) or though Coupon Sherpa to save as much as 20% off your online purchase. Click here to find current offers.
4. Check your receipts. At the bottom of your receipt you may be offered a satisfaction survey. When you complete the survey you earn a high value coupon good on your next purchase. For just a few minutes work, it is well worth the savings you earn.
5. Take the time to comb clearance. Old Navy boasts a HUGE clearance section towards the back of the store. Be sure to scope this section out carefully as it tends to be vast. In most cases, your coupons can still be redeemed these clearance items saving you even more.
6. Look for Everyday Steals. Old Navy offers “Everyday Steals” which are super low prices on some of their most popular items. These steals allow you to snag items for under $10 most of the time. You won’t be able to use any other promos when buying these items however, since the price is already so low.
7. Sign up for email notifications. When you sign up for Old Navy email notifications you will snag a $10 off your $50 purchase coupon as well as other terrific savings. With notifications coming directly to your email, you will be sure to never miss a deal again.
8. Create a capsule wardrobe. A capsule wardrobe is a collection of pieces in your closet that you LOVE. Instead of having a closet full of things you don’t wear often, minimize your wardrobe with a group of items that you could wear at any given moment. Try reading this post about Old Navy’s Winter Mix and Match outfits for inspiration as to how you can simplify your wardrobe without sacrificing style.
9. Don’t forget about your birthday! Get a coupon for $10 off your $50 purchase when you sign up for their email alerts. Want more birthday freebies? Check out this list!
10. Use Ebates. You can use Ebates for shopping online at other stores, but Old Navy is currently a part of their cash back program as well. As of today, you can earn 7% cash back on your purchases through Ebates. I’ve been a member since 2009! It’s free to join, and you can get cash back on SO MANY different stores. I love my rebate check every quarter. Sign up now!
See how easy it can be to save money at Old Navy? Give these tips a try and see what you can find for a few bucks.
What’s has been your best shopping score recently?
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Your Summer Pool Essentials | Pool Travel Printable - May 22, 2017
- How To Find The Right Fabric For Your DIY Project - May 18, 2017
- Is it Better to Do Your Own Landscaping or Hire a Professional? - May 17, 2017