I love fresh strawberries, and I look forward to any excuse to use them. Drinks? Yes, please! I picked up a pint of strawberries on my last trip to Walmart along with the Wild Strawberry on the go drink mixes from Crystal Light. I usually carry a few of these in my purse, because you never know when you will need one! Whether out at a restaurant or as a quick sip on the go, they are so convenient (and fit ever so nicely in my purse!).
I wanted to create a fun cocktail that was simple, so I reached for my standard vodka. Meet the strawberry vodka cocktail!
A quick drink recipe for those days when you don’t have any time left to spare! Fill up your favorite cocktail glass with ice water, add half a packet of Wild Strawberry Crystal Light, and stir in a shot of vodka. Garnish with fresh strawberries and your happy hour has begun!
- 1 package of Wild Strawberry Crystal Light
- 1 shot of vodka
- Strawberries for garnish
- Fill a 6 oz cocktail glass with ice water.
- Add half a package of Crystal Light.
- Stir in one shot of vodka.
- Garnish with strawberries.
What’s your favorite cocktail? Can you spice it up with Crystal Light?
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Your Summer Pool Essentials | Pool Travel Printable - May 22, 2017
- How To Find The Right Fabric For Your DIY Project - May 18, 2017
- Is it Better to Do Your Own Landscaping or Hire a Professional? - May 17, 2017