This post was supposed to go up yesterday, but in a sad twist of WordPress fate…my entire server crashed as I hit the publish button. It’s only fitting that a post about blog TIPS is one that goes awry, so I’m going to lead this discussion off with another “rule” for blogging success: Always save your work. Even if it’s a silly roundup with tons of links and no words. I might have wasted an entire afternoon curating these links and adding them to this post before it all went poof. I’m not sure if I remembered to include everything from last time, but I certainly tried. So, let’s try this again?
I know that there is an overabundance of blog information out there in internet-land, and it can be absolutely overwhelming. In an effort to streamline those sources, I asked my blog buddies to send me their best blog tips. From staying organized to creating content, this list of resources has you covered. Take a lazy Sunday morning and get cozy with these tips!
- 5 Tips for New Bloggers: Learn from my Mistakes
- Blogging 101
- 10 Tips for New Bloggers
- So, You Want to Blog?
- So, You Want to Blog Part 2
- WordPress Tips
- Blog Conference Tips
- Set Blog Goals (Free Printable)
- What are Giveaways, Sweepstakes, and Contests?
- How to Use Rafflecopter
- How to Embed a Tweet in Your Blog Post
- 10 Reasons No One Comments on your Blog
- No Follow versus Do Follow Links
- How to Properly Disclose on your Blog
- How to Make a Newsletter for your Blog
- How to Revamp Your About Page
- Google Demographics: Get Inside the Minds of your Readers
- How to Create a Landing Page
- What Every Blogger Should Know About Copyright Protection
- Blog Brand Consistency
- Blog Information Checklist
- Growing Up With a Mom Blogger
- 6 Tips for a Blog Conference
- Blog Conference Tips Inspired by Niche Parent
- Blog Conference Dos and Dont’s
- How to Promote Your Blog Offline
- How to Make Business Cards With PicMonkey
- Best Blog Tips Inspired by the SITS Girls
- Tips for Blog Photos
- Point and Shoot Photography Tips
- Take Your Own Stock Photos
- 4 Images You Need to Make your Blog Posts Rock
- Point and Shoot Photography Tips for Food Bloggers
- DIY Lightbox
- How to Take Your Own Headshot (with an iPhone!)
- Blog Planner Organization
- Create a Blog Planner
- Use Google Drive to Create an Editorial Calendar
- How to Balance Work and Family
- One Change to Make to Bring You More Balance
- Time Management for Bloggers
- Blogger Productivity Tips
- Blogging Organization Tips
- 5 Tips to Maximize Your Time
- All About Pinterest
- All About Pinterest, Part 2
- The Ultimate Guide to Growing Your Pinterest
- Pinterest Traffic Secrets
- Bloggers Connecting on LinkedIn
- How to Schedule Pins With Viraltag
- 10 Tips for Vine
- Vlogging Tips
- Create an Editorial Calendar With CoSchedule
- How to Double Your Pinterest Followers
- How to Make Pinterest Work For Your Blog
- How to Gain More Pinterest Followers With Group Boards
- How to Use Google Plus
- Twitter Chats for Bloggers
- 13 Ways to Increase Facebook Interaction
- How to Be Active on Social Media and Still Have Time to Blog
- Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas
- Blog Post Ideas for Twenty-Somethings
- Creative Copy: Add Sparkle to your Blog Posts
- 5 Tips for Finding Fresh Content
- 5 Tips for Overcoming Bloggers Block
- How to Build Community
- How to Use Bloglovin’
- How to Link Up With Link Parties
- Weekly Blog Party Linky List
Bonus: This article from Entrepreneur has some great tools for bloggers to use. It’s originally written for freelance writers and entrepreneurs, but there are some helpful hints! Read it here!
Bloggers Get Social is an online community of entrepreneurs, writers, and creatives who are looking for focus and innovative topics to grow their blogs. It’s about monetization, support, and getting sh*t done.
Every business day for three weeks (that’s fifteen days!), there will be a daily email with tons of information about a specific topic. There will be additional materials (think videos, printables, and a few surprises), and the Facebook group will be active with new ideas and questions posed by both myself and our community coordinator.
You will have the chance to read and absorb the information, participate in our discussion, and complete the daily challenges. Don’t worry! There’s no homework and each challenge shouldn’t take more than fifteen or twenty minutes. Set aside time in the morning or before bed to pop in!
What’s your favorite blog tip that you’ve learned along the way?
Psst…styled stock image courtesy of Shay Cochrane. She does awesome work and shares a monthly freebie!
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Blackberry Kiwi Cocktail | Fresh Fruit Cocktail Bar - May 26, 2017
- Your Summer Pool Essentials | Pool Travel Printable - May 22, 2017
- How To Find The Right Fabric For Your DIY Project - May 18, 2017