I am a bit obsessed with pineapple. It’s my favorite fruit, and I could easily eat it every day for breakfast. Though, sometimes I like to experiment with flavor and try new things. I recently paired watermelon and feta together in an easy skewer recipe, and the combination was delicious. While pineapple and feta might not be an obvious choice, I wanted to give it a shot for an easy appetizer. While the taste is something unique, I have to admit that it was delicious. The juicy pineapple paired nicely with the strong and creamy taste of the feta cheese.
Just add a mint leaf and you’re ready to go! This simple appetizer is easy to make and pretty to look at. You can add variation by grilling the pineapple or using basil leaves instead. If you’re planning a party, you could have a DIY Fruit Bar. Have various sliced fruit and cheese so guests can create their own combinations. Grill pineapple and watermelon ahead of time, and have various dressings like balsamic vinegar.
Want to try other variations on pineapple, watermelon, and feta? Visit these fruit salad recipes below:
- Watermelon Feta Salad
- Grilled Pineapple Salad
- Grilled Chicken, Pineapple, and Avocado Salad
- Grilled Pineapple and Lettuce Salad
- Watermelon, Feta, and Arugula Salad
- Spinach, Feta, and Strawberry Salad
- Feta and Watermelon Salad
What is your favorite fruit and cheese combination?
Recipes, Printables, + More!
Grab your free Clean & Organized Ebook when you subscribe. Look for weekly free printables available only to subscribers along with a community and more!
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Buying Flowers Online Is Easy If You Follow These Tips - January 8, 2017
- Starting Is Believing Florida Prepaid Twitter Chat - January 6, 2017
- 2017 Vision Board: Big Dreams + Goal Inspiration - January 1, 2017