Did you notice anything new around here? Why, yes, I did get a new layout! Excuse the dust while I get settled into my new theme, but do play along with Foodie Friday today! I’m sharing my favorite posts from last week–a collection of healthy meals. Add your recipes to the link up, and I can’t wait to read and share them.
- Grilled snap peas: I’ve never actually prepared snap peas before. It’s time to change that!
- Carne Asada street tacos: My absolute favorite meal ever. Honestly! Find me a Mexican food truck or stand, and I’m a happy girl.
- Grilled Vegetable Quinoa Salad: This is another “new to me” recipe. I’ve never actually had quinoa!
- How to freeze snap peas: I might need to know this if I ever start cooking them!
- Chicken Sausage and Rosemary Spaghetti: I would love to add rosemary to my next spaghetti dish!
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Go Ziplining in Ocala, Florida - August 17, 2017
- What to Track in Your Planner - August 16, 2017
- How to Make Lunchtime Fun: Silly Sandwich Ideas For Back to School - August 15, 2017