I should be packing. Tomorrow starts the Food and Wine Conference in Orlando, Florida, and I couldn’t be more thrilled! This blog has grown by leaps and bounds over the past few months, and somehow I’m all about sharing easy recipes and fun cocktails. Well, not just somehow, I like to make things for people to enjoy. Whether it’s a fruity drink or a simple appetizer, I like to bring people together during outdoor events. Hosting weekend get-togethers are kind of my favorite, and this blog has given the space to do so. I can’t wait to meet other like-minded bloggers and share our love of food (and booze).
Here are a few of my favorite fruit flavored finds from last week.
- These strawberry rhubarb pies look amazing. And, that’s some seriously amazing food photography.
- This strawberry Froot Loops sundae is perfect for a family movie night.
- This refreshing strawberry blueberry iced tea combines two of my favorite spring and summer fruits.
- I’m wild about this mango loaf cake! It looks so beautiful, and it’s inspiring since I currently have a ton of mangoes in my yard. They are falling from our trees so fast that we can barely keep up with them!
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Which Knife is used for Chopping that? - March 28, 2017
- Snapology Kids Franchise Giveaway: How to Organize Your Children’s Stuff - March 25, 2017
- Easy Dinner Ideas With Green Chef - March 23, 2017