These green recipes mix a variety of fruits and vegetables to create unique dishes that I’d love to try.
Fun Green Recipes
- Jalapeno Popper Pizza: This snack combines two of my favorite things–spicy appetizers and pizza!
- Cucumber Honeydew Feta Salad: This looks ridiculously refreshing. I love feta, but I never thought to combine my favorite cheese with cucumbers and honeydews.
- Chopped Salad with Buttermilk-Pesto Dressing: The dressing on this salad has me interested.
- Foil pack chicken is an easy and FAST recipe!
- Do you know how to cube an avocado?
Cook, craft, and celebrate on a budget! From easy recipes to fruity cocktails, Sunny Sweet Days is a place to enjoy a sweet escape.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Closet Organizational Tips to Help You Make the Most of Your Space - June 24, 2017
- How to Save Even More With Amazon Prime - June 23, 2017
- Kids’ Toys: To Keep or Not to Keep? - June 23, 2017