This conversation is sponsored by Foodie.com, but my love of seafood is all my own!
I love to cook new things with shrimp. It’s probably one of my favorite menu items, and I like to experiment to create new dishes. From shrimp salads to this shrimp and mango dish, I’ve curated a few dinner ideas on Foodie.com to inspire your weekly meal plan. Keep reading for an easy shrimp dip recipe too!
Check out 22 Summertime Seafood Dishes
There are so many more amazing seafood recipes on Foodie.com, but here’s my latest appetizer. I always curate recipes on Foodie.com when I’m in a hurry since there are so many to choose from!
I woke up today, and I wanted dip for lunch. I knew that I needed to hit the grocery store for a few essentials, so I browsed the aisles trying to come up with an idea for a shrimp dip. I knew I would need cream cheese and mayonnaise just to get started, but I wanted it to be zesty. I picked up lemon juice and cilantro (because cilantro is awesome, of course), and I got a pound of shrimp from the seafood department. I wasn’t sure how this would turn out, but I had time on my hands. Let’s give this a go.
The overall presentation of the dip is beautiful. I love how it came out! I topped it with a dash of cayenne pepper, diced tomatoes, and fresh cilantro for a little something extra. Since I bought pre-cooked shrimp at the market, I saved a ton of time. I love shrimp, but I do hate peeling and deveining.
- 1/2 pound of cooked shrimp, chopped
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- Handful of chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tbsp of hot sauce
- 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Use a mixer to blend cream juice and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in lemon juice.
- Add chopped shrimp, hot sauce, and cilantro.
- Mix until well combined.
- Top with cayenne pepper, tomatoes, and fresh cilantro.
What’s your favorite seafood dish?
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Which Knife is used for Chopping that? - March 28, 2017
- Snapology Kids Franchise Giveaway: How to Organize Your Children’s Stuff - March 25, 2017
- Easy Dinner Ideas With Green Chef - March 23, 2017