This post brought to you by TruMoo. All opinions are 100% mine.
I usually don’t make milkshakes at home, but I think I have found a new reason to. Instead of heading to the local drive thru or ice cream stand, I can create a high quality milkshake with my blender, ice, ice cream, and some TruMoo Chocolate Milk. Consider me impressed.
Cool off with this sweet treat the next time you can. This chocolate cookie dough milkshake is creamy and cold–perfect for a hot summer day. I used a few ingredients to create this simple recipe, and I hope you enjoy it! My son liked the whipped cream.
I used just a few ingredients including TruMoo Chocolate Milk, whipped cream, cookie dough ice cream, and chocolate syrup. Keep reading for the recipe!
I tried to use ice cream that was full of cookie dough chunks. They are my favorite part!
- TruMoo Chocolate Milk
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Cherries (optional)
- Add a handful of ice cubes to a blender along with 5 to 6 scoops of ice cream.
- Add 1 1/4 cups of TruMoo chocolate milk.
- Blend to desired consistency.
- Add chocolate syrup to the insides of your milkshake mug.
- Pour in milkshake.
- Top with whipped cream and a cherry.
The result is one creamy chocolate concoction!
What’s your favorite kind of milkshake? Do you prefer chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry?
Recipes, Printables, + More!
Grab your free Clean & Organized Ebook when you subscribe. Look for weekly free printables available only to subscribers along with a community and more!
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Buying Flowers Online Is Easy If You Follow These Tips - January 8, 2017
- Starting Is Believing Florida Prepaid Twitter Chat - January 6, 2017
- 2017 Vision Board: Big Dreams + Goal Inspiration - January 1, 2017