This post brought to you by Cambria Estate Winery. All opinions are 100% mine.
Mexican food is my favorite, but I’ve never tried a fajita on a pizza crust before. I wanted to create a steak dish that would pair nicely with Cambria’s unique wines, so I opted for a Pinot Noir for a pizza night. The fajita idea just came together. Did I mention this was a Thursday? It was quite possibly the most delicious weekday meal I’ve ever served. And, it was so fast!
While any of Cambria’s hand-crafted wines would taste delicious with this fajita pizza, the rich flavor of the Pinot Noir is best.
Try making this yourself with these easy instructions. Not everything has to be from scratch. I used ready-made pizza crust and pizza sauce to speed up the process.
- 1 lb. of steak cut into strips
- Red, green, yellow bell peppers, chopped
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- 1 pizza sauce
- Goat cheese crumbles
- Diced tomatoes
- olive oil
- baby spinach (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Season beef with cayenne pepper and olive oil. Add to warm skillet along with the peppers and onion. Cook until almost done.
- Brush a thin layer of olive oil onto the pizza.
- Top with pizza sauce, goat cheese, baby spinach leaves, and tomatoes.
- When the beef, peppers, and onions are cooked, top the pizza.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is bubbling.
How do you like your pizza?
The legal drinking age is 21. Please drink responsibly.
Recipes, Printables, + More!
Grab your free Clean & Organized Ebook when you subscribe. Look for weekly free printables available only to subscribers along with a community and more!
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Buying Flowers Online Is Easy If You Follow These Tips - January 8, 2017
- Starting Is Believing Florida Prepaid Twitter Chat - January 6, 2017
- 2017 Vision Board: Big Dreams + Goal Inspiration - January 1, 2017