A few weekends ago I hosted a part for Aladdin Mason Jar Entertaining. It was a great day of fun, sun, and fruity drinks. We had a rum bar, and my husband & I created four sweet concoctions. I already shared our key lime mojito recipe, so today I’m featuring the next two cocktails that were featured in our rum bar.
The pineapple rum punch is similar to another fruit cocktail I’ve made recently (Mango Pineapple Punch cocktail), but we used a different rum base. The strawberry kiwi daiquiri came about after my husband requested fresh kiwis while we shopping. Just what exactly could we do with them? Well, we figured that out pretty quickly.
Strawberry Kiwi Daiquiri
- 1 liter of Strawberry Daiquiri Mix
- 2 cans of LaCroix Cúrate Pomme Bayá (apple berry sparkling water, available at Super Target)
- 1 1/2 cup of Mailbu Black Rum
- 2 cups of chopped strawberries
- 2 kiwis sliced
- 6 cups of ice
- 1/2 cup of sugar* (optional)
- Add the strawberry daiquiri mix to a gallon pitcher filled with ice. Stir in the La Croix, sugar, and rum. Top with fresh fruit. Serve ice cold. Garnish with a kiwi slice.
- *You can make this cocktail for one if you combine 1 part strawberry daiquiri mix, 2 parts of the LaCroix sparkling water, and a shot of Malibu Black Rum.
I had never had kiwi in a cocktail before, but the flavor was unmistakable. And, yes, our daiquiris were served over ice and not blended. We knew we would be outside with these drinks so we didn’t want them to end up a melted slushy mess!
What’s your favorite fruity beverage?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.