Today we are sharing GOLD photos with the Click Chicks Photography Challenge. Are you celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with gold crafts, recipes, or decor? Share them in the link up below!
For my gold photo, I decided to share a quick snap from dinner last night. We headed to Pincher’s which is a chain restaurant in southwest Florida. We go here often since it’s close to our home and has a nice view. Since it’s located at a marina, there are tons of boats to look at. Most of them are fancy yachts or beautiful sailboats. It is a tourist destination for sure (oh, and we have a lot of snow birds).
I used to really enjoy good draft beer, but I have been skipping beer for cider lately. However, when it’s 2-4-1 on Blue Moon… I take it! Blue Moon is one of my favorites. Don’t forget the orange!
Many years ago on this blog I made a list of my Top 5 Beers. At the time, I was big into craft beers and trying new brews. I’m not sure I could create a list with my current favorites nowadays, but I thought I would try.
Krystal’s Top 5 Brews
- Blue Moon. It’s readily available so it’s something I go for most often.
- Redd’s Apple Ale. It’s like a cider but not.
- Shock Top. They have a variety of flavors now (including strawberry!), so I look for this on sale at the store.
- Michelob Ultra. If you can find the Dragon Peach flavor, consider yourself lucky. It’s my absolute favorite light beer.
- Dunedin Brewery’s Apricot Ale. While Michelob Ultra might be my favorite light beer, this one is my favorite all-time drink! I used to live near this brewery so I had it often. It brings back good memories of being a newlywed and of long nights with friends. I had my first date with my husband at this brewery and that was the first time I had this beer. I know it is bottled and sold in Florida, but I haven’t found it in my new town just yet. Maybe one day!
Well, that was fun to reminiscence. After a Blue Moon at dinner, I had delicious shrimp tacos with mango salsa. It was definitely a win.
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017