I was going to make an easy pink drink. While my drink may be more red than pink, I’m still counting it for the pink photography challenge. This simple to make drink requires just two ingredients, and it was quite refreshing! I shared an easy sangria recipe last week if you need more cocktail inspiration.
I’m not sure what to call this drink since there are so many fruit flavors. Strawberry Cake? Cranberry Cherry Cake Cocktail topped with strawberries? How about Fruity Cake Cocktail?
Fruity Cake Cocktail
- Sminoff Cake Vodka
- Simply Balanced Sparkling Cranberry Cherry Juice (Found at Target)
- Strawberries to garnish
- Add two parts juice and one part vodka to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake, shake, share.
- Top with strawberries.
- Serve immediately.
It isn’t flat since the juice is sparkling. It is chilled, refreshing, and has a unique blend of fruits.
I’m kind of a big fan of strawberries. I’m even a bigger fan when they’re soaked in alcohol. This sweet drink wasn’t overpowering, and it proved how Simply Balanced canned juices are amazing mixers. Need more proof?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- When You Need to Switch Dog Food - September 22, 2017
- How to Organize Your Garage | Essentials For Lawn Maintenance - September 22, 2017
- How to Succeed at School - September 22, 2017